The Benefits of Massage Therapy
Receiving a massage after your chiropractic adjustment helps reduce stress in the body and loosen the muscles that are pulling your spine out of alignment. It also helps the body hold the adjustment longer by reducing tension and increasing blood flow to the muscles which may have been limited due to the tension and subluxations. Massage can help facilitate the healing process for many conditions such as arthritis, anxiety, fibromyalgia, migraines, carpel tunnel syndrome, and high blood pressure just to name a few.
We have a big vision to help each individual reach an entirely new level of health & wellness. With this being said, we recognize that your ability to RELAX is essential to living a life filled with vitality. Ask yourself the following questions:
- At the end of a long day do you yearn for some relaxation?
- Are you experiencing back or neck pain, poor blood circulation, or suffering from migraines?
- Do you struggle falling asleep at night?
- Does your energy fluctuate during the day?
- Do you find that your body remains sore after exercise for a prolonged period of time?
- Do you yearn to be pampered?
Our massage therapists are part of our team and are in constant communication with the doctors to make sure that the massage you receive is customized to your specific health needs.
Your customized massage may include a combination of the following:
- Deep Tissue
- Trigger Point
- Myofascial Release
- Structural Relief Therapy
- Clinical/therapeutic work specific for those who have been in motor vehicle accidents
- Energy Work (Polarity)
- Hot towels (with advance arrangements)
- Paraffin dips for hands and/or feet (with advance arrangements)
- Hot Stone (with advance arrangements)
- Pregnancy Massage
- Sports Specific Massage
Some of the many benefits of regular massage include:
- Increased Energy
- Decreased Pain
- Anti Aging
- Helps break up subluxation patterns
- Strengthened immune system
- Improved Lymph Drainage
Come and experience your customized massage and enjoy all the benefits massage has to offer.